Thursday 15 January 2015

Jude's Heart Stepper Card

 
This cute little guy is Jude from the Jude Valentine Digi Collection over at
I coloured him using the following Copic markers:
Skin: E51, E53
Heart: E37, R22, R24, R27
Jeans: C1, B45, B93
Shoes: E74, E79
Shirt: YG11, G24
Hair: E97, E74, E79
 
The Background paper is from Bo Bunny's Head Over Heels collection. I am havin fun working my way through this little paper pad!
I used a combination of Memory Box (flourishes) and Cheery Lynn dies (hearts) for the embellishments. Other items include small adhesive bling hearts from Kaisercraft and a heart pin from Little Yellow Bicycle. The flowers and crocheted doiley were from my stash.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are on the way to having your own stash of Valentine's cards for the ones you love!
 
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
 
 
 
 



4 comments:

  1. What a lovely card.....really nice indeed.

    Fiona dT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stepper card and the lacy black details. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Inspiration Destination this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Wonderful design,funny image and beautiful coloring!
    Thanks for playing at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge and I hope to see again.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card. Thanks for sharing it at TTPH challenge this time.
    hugs
    Dawn TTPH DT xxx

    ReplyDelete