Wednesday 21 January 2015

'I Love You, Oscar' Card

Today's card is from The Jude Valentine Collection over at simplybstamps.net/ . I am having a smile to myself as the two boys in this range seem bewildered by the Valentine's gifts they receive.

I coloured Oscar in with my Copics in the following order:
Skin:E51, E52, R02
Hair: E55, E57, E59
Shirt: Y15, FY1, Y17
Jeans: B26, B45, B93
Shoes: C1, C3


I used two different pieces of paper from The Bo Bunny 6x6 pad 'Head Over Heels' collection (I'm proud that this may be the most used paper pad in my collection!!). I covered the join between the two papers using bias tape...I love this versatile product and coloured the white tape black with my Copics- you can colour it any colour this way.
The corners have black Kaisercraft Sparklets. Flowers were from my stash and i brushed them with white acrylic paint. The embellishment embellishment from Twiddlybits was coloured using Black Marble Dylusions spray.

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.co.uk/
http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.com.au/
http://www.ttcrd.blogspot.com.au/


Thanks as always for stopping by, Jackie x



4 comments:

  1. What a great Valentine card. And yes little boys don't really understand the Valentine thing. Thank you for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guys Challenge. - Myrna January 2015 Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep he's definitely confused, but a fun Valentines card.
    Thabks for joining in at Cardz4Guyz this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boys certainly don't "get" Valentine's even if there's chocolate involved

    Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz this week and hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boys of this age, are embarrassed and greatly confused, which is captured so well with this image. A super card. Thank you for joining in with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. We hope to see you again. Caz

    ReplyDelete