Thursday 23 October 2014

13 Days of Halloween- Sexy and Scary Male Card

The card below is a Stepper Card I have made for the 13 Days of Halloween over at
http://simplybettystamps.blogspot.com.au/
I was enjoying embossing the other day and was having trouble deciding on just one folder to use for the last project and so used a Tim Holtz Halloween embossing folder for my background on this one. 
I used Old Paper distress stain to colour white cardstock and then went to town distressing using Walnut Stain Distress Ink (the browns are my favourite!!)
I pulled out my Graveyard Scene Spellbinders dies and cut them out of grey cardstock before inking.
The sentiment and image I have used today are from Simply Betty Stamps range Betty BOO-doir 'Franken Babe Betty'. I coloured them using Copic markers and added a little bit of sparkle with Waterfall Stickles on her eyelids and a Red rhinestone for her earring.



1 comment:

  1. Totally awesome! love the background you have made for this!

    ReplyDelete