Friday 10 October 2014

13 Days of Halloween- Boo! Did I Scare You?

Today I have created a pop up box card using 'Little Owl Oscar' from Jude Little Trickster's digi collection over at Simply Betty Stamps. I used this digi earlier in the month on my banner but really love it. This time I coloured it with small flicks to represent feathers on the owl costume using Copic markers. I added sticker pumpkins and stars behind the image by first placing them on strips of acetate using tape. Other embellishments included some paper fall leaves from one of Betty's famous craft swaps, ribbon and a chipboard caption. I used paper from My Mind's Eye Lost and Found- Halloween. Paprika Stickles on the chipboard piece helped  tie it in with the glitter on this paper range.

 
If you feel like getting a few things made for Halloween and be in the running for a terrific prize why not pop on over to http://simplybettystamps.blogspot.com.au/ ? There is lots of inspiration from all of the contestants who are part of the 13 Days of Halloween.

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! I am lovin' the papers you used with this image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!!!Love the papers and all little details

    ReplyDelete