Saturday 21 September 2013

Through The Purple Haze Bling Challenge

I was really pleased to win last week's sketch challenge over at Through the Purple Haze Challenges Blog. This week the task was to incorporate some bling into our design...those who know me know I need no encouragement in that department.
So, into the bling stash I went. I chose some silver glitter paper for the background and then cut out two Memory Box Spiderweb frames to make the background. I had to cut these to make one long web for my card.
The image I used is from Simply Betty Stamps. I coloured her using my Copic markers and then added some sparkle with Spica markers.
To finish, I added some small black gems from Flourish With A Bling to the web.
 
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to see all of the over great entries over at
throughthepurplehazechallenges.blogspot.co.au

4 comments:

  1. Just love it.....amazing card...and so well made...
    thanks for joining us...

    fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie! Very stunning! That Simply Betty image is a great one and you colored it beautifully---love the hair!!! And love the big spider web! Really great design! Thanks for joining us this week at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!

    Darcy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Jackie. I love the image.
    http://granmargaret.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackie deets please for your prize email etc to throughthepurplehazechallenges@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete